Filled 2023.11.01 - Senior Strategic Business Development Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike Thank you for your interest in a job opportunity at Uber Japan! We take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but an outstanding individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides an equal opportunity to encourages all employees to share their thoughts. About The TeamThis team is responsible for conducting business with building operators and open up opportunities for the stores inside the building to onboard to Uber Eats platform. This role is critical for our restaurant and/or stores acquisition since massive number of restaurants and stores are locked due to the restriction of the building operators. About RoleWe need a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives working autonomously or in a team environment. You will be responsible for creating and owning business relationships and outcomes that will create meaningful impact.The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of negotiating, executing, and managing high-value partnerships with the large, complex domestic partners. Your Responsibiltiy Will Include
- Evaluate and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Envision new ways that partnerships can positively impact core business objectives applying creativity and business acumen
- Support the partnership from relationship building and due diligence
- Owns structuring, negotiation, and implementation of complex deals end-to-end with significant autonomy
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in operations and product to bring 'first of their kind' partnerships to life
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Act as a partner advocate internally
- Minimum 6 years of experience in sales strategy, sales consulting, business development, investment banking, management consulting, private equity or similar role
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Fluency in Japanese
- Business-level English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced working at a high-growth technology company.
- Experienced dealing with c-suite executives in Japan will be a plus.