2023 MBA Intern, Johannesburg
Randburg, South Africa
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About The RoleUber MBA Interns come to the company for the summer and own specific projects based on the challenges the business is facing in the region. Our Internship opportunities are offered within Operations, a team passionate about growing and improving our business across EMEA. Including our technological platform services connected to ridesharing services, scaling our delivery business, and the expansion of new modalities - this team is on the front lines of growing Uber in the region! What You'll Do
- Think strategically, innovatively, and creatively to find the solution to one or more problems
- Work with different people and departments in order to find information and define the best solutions - this opportunity involves meeting some extraordinary people and learning from them!
- Analyze data and turn it into incredible reports to make some decisions from it - SQL skills are a big plus!
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program, returning to the program upon completion of the internship
- Availability to work 3 months full time
- Work authorization in South Africa - No visa sponsorship is available for internships
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
- Communication: Using situational awareness to clearly deliver information to different audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Successfully resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team. Takes time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.