Sales Manager, Uber Health
Please submit your CV in english.
Por favor, envie seu currículo em inglês.
About the Role
Since 2018, Uber Health's HIPAA-supported solution has become the logistics platform of choice for healthcare organizations focused on population health management. From non-emergency medical transportation and caregiver travel, to prescription and meal delivery, Uber Health helps connect millions to the care they need. Over 3,000 healthcare customers in the US trust Uber Health to provide access to stress-free transportation. By tapping into Uber's logistics expertise, Uber Health is able to facilitate everything from mobility solutions to critical deliveries, streamlining population health management and supporting better patient outcomes.
We’re expanding internationally, and looking for a player-coach to lead the charge in Brazil . Together, we’ll continue to move health forward. You will use your healthcare experience to develop the market, identifying near term opportunities for partnership and revenue generation. You’ll lead a team of in-country Account Executives to exceed their individual and team goals. You don’t simply manage from the CRM; you are willing to roll up your sleeves and work within the processes you build to continually maximize impact. You lead with integrity, set and enforce high standards, and continually align the goals of each individual with the goals of the team and the broader business.
This is a hybrid role - our team collaborates in-person out of our incredible office in São Paulo 3 days/week. We encourage our employees to work from our office on additional days if they desire to do so.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Build a monthly pipeline of 20 transactional revenue opportunities (90 days or less time to revenue) for Uber Health through net new prospecting, current customer expansion, and inbound lead qualification
- Close 40 revenue-generating opportunities within the first 6 months
- As Team Lead, foster culture of accountability, collaboration, integrity, problem solving, and high standards
- Manage up effectively; represent the Uber Health sales team internally as a polished, proactive, knowledgeable, accountable, and high integrity leader.
- Blaze the trail, create a scalable process, playbook successes and lead the team to execute
- Conduct executive meetings, demonstrations, and sales calls as necessary
- Strategically partner with account management, implementation, strategy, operations, and broader Uber for Business to maximize team impact
- 3+ years in a full sales cycle role: prospecting, pitching & closing in a technology environment,
- At least 2 years in team lead capacity or 1 year of sales leadership
- Advanced English
- Demonstrable understanding of healthcare economics, market segmentation, and payment models in country
- Evidence of building process from ambiguity and constantly iterating process for greater impact
- Verifiable track record of driving teams to exceed quotas
- Experience condensing healthcare sales cycles from years to months
- Highly adept at Salesforce and Excel/Google Sheets - reporting, data analysis, and process improvement
- Has led virtual sales teams
- Has demonstrated sales success through significant market adversity, during ongoing product development
- Exceptional executive communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Stellar people leadership skills. High EQ (emotional intelligence), IQ (intelligence quotient), and TQ (technological quotient)
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.