Mid-Market Sales Manager, Uber for Business
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.
About the Team
Uber for business in Taiwan is rapidly expanding, and positioned as the next star market to scale in the following years. We’ve been on a mission to create an Uber community within business organizations, leveraging our delightful Delivery and Mobility services to empower any organizations with the essence of Uber.
We #BuildWithHeart and #SeeTheForestAndTheTrees by continuing to think about the big picture while keeping the customer focus at the center of everything we do.
About the Role
Uber for Business Taiwan is seeking a strategic thinker, a solid builder, and an experienced sales hustler to lead our Mid-Market Sales Team. In this role, you will play an essential role to build a high-performing team to drive our Mid-Market presence in Taiwan, and also collaborate cross-functionally to formulate the win-win to deliver the strategic synergy.
It’s an impactful opportunity to pioneer leadership in this dynamic segment with full velocity.
Your proven sales and organizational experience will help establish the right foundation for what’s more inspiring to come!
In this role, you will:
- Identify/ analyze the potential and U4B opportunities within the Mid-Market segment (employee size from 250 to 2,000).
- Craft the right narratives toward varying pain points with high winnability.
- Ace the entire B2B sales cycle from Prospecting, Qualifying, Pitching, to CW new businesses
- Conduct a solid pipeline management /FCST with actionable insights and recommendations.
- Balance the input and output between short term achievements and long term impact.
- Recruit, mentor and lead the high-performing Mid-Market Sales Team (Account Executive) to achieve the team’s goals.
- Effectively work cross functionally to unlock resources ; Enable the team by removing the roadblocks and pave the way for future success.
- Foster the Uber Values from daily practices with managerial support.
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of B2B sales and Business Development experience.
- Proven track record of building and leading high-performing teams, with the ability to coach and inspire the sales team to achieve the ambitious targets.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross functional teams, and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business needs.
- Insight & data-driven approach with solid prioritization methodology
- English proficiency.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.