Business Development Representative, Uber for Business, Taiwan
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.
About the Team
Uber for business in Taiwan is rapidly expanding, and positioned as the next star market to scale in the following years. We’ve been on a mission to create an Uber community within business organizations, leveraging our delightful Delivery and Mobility services to empower any organizations with the essence of Uber.
We #BuildWithHeart and #SeeTheForestAndTheTrees by continuing to think about the big picture while keeping the customer focus at the center of everything we do.
About the Role
In this role, you will take the ownership of building up the prospecting strategy and bringing the meaningful leads at scale. You will also partner closely with a cross functional team to identify the potential use cases, cultivate the right narratives and arrange meaningful meetings to kickoff the business momentum.
Your role as the first-tiered frontline representative of Uber for Business is essential, as it signals early indications for the future results.
We're looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual, with a strong passion and creativity for sales, to join our U4B team. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
In this role, you will:
- Strategize, prioritize and execute through the prospecting strategy in the Mid-Market segment (250~2,000 employee #) and generate qualified leads.
- Partner with a cross functional team to identify the impactful use cases, and scale effectively the outreach.
- Relentless cold call/ outreaches ; Conduct a well-rounded pitch to precisely resolve customer’s pain points, and pave the early success of future close-win.
- Schedule demo calls and meetings to ensure a seamless hand-off process with the Account Executive.
- Achieve a set of targets on SQL (Sales Qualified Lead), and drive the deal winnability from top of sales funnels.
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales, BD, or partnership.
- Customer-obsessed with great communication and negotiation skills.
- Clear traits on growth mindset, can-do attitude, and well-rounded approach
- Experience with lead-gen/ outbound activities
- Great English proficiency
- Experience with corporate travel or meal solutions is a plus.
- Applicants must be authorised to work in Taiwan without visa sponsorship
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.