Sales Enablement Manager, Spain
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to craft and complete a sales enablement roadmap for our Spain Uber Eats Commercial Org. You will generate insights, optimize sales processes, and design and deliver training to build a best-in-class sales organization.
This role will require both critical thinking as well as ability to complete at a rapid pace and meet multiple concurrent deadlines. We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates practicality and ability to be highly tactical to help us identify and secure quick wins. This will be a cross-functional role sitting in our Restaurant Org and partnering closely with Sales Ops to complete the vision.
What you will do:
- Operational enhancements and streamlining efforts: Responsible for analyzing the sales process within the organization, identifying areas that require improvement, and making recommendations for process enhancements. This role plays a crucial part in optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of sales operations by streamlining workflows, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing strategies to drive continuous improvement.
- Project management: Apply project management skills to the sales training programs including alignment with planning and execution, and measurement
- Talent Development: Enhancing the capabilities and knowledge of the Uber Eats commercial teams to optimize their performance and fostering continuous learning and improvement in food delivery sales
- Strategy: Develop and own a full roadmap of initiatives to increase our sales efficiency and impact of our commercial teams
What you Need:
- +3 years’ experience in Sales Enablement / Sales / Sales Training roles
- Preferred experience in application of various sales techniques, sales methodologies, and sales enablement tools
- Active learner committed to new practices and technologies to continually improve the participant’s learning experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage & motivate sales teams
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, with the ability to deliver engaging training sessions to diverse audiences
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and metrics to drive performance improvements
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Sales Experience
- Great Stakeholder Management
- Great Organisational Skills
- Excellent Communicational Skills in Spanish
- Preferred experience working in a start-up or tech environment. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and can switch from high-level strategy to rolling up your sleeves through to implementation.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.