Data Analyst Field Operations
About the Role
The Global Field Analytics team within Community Operations provides Centers of Excellence and Greenlights all over the world with Data and insights to enable strategic decision making and operational excellence.
As a data Analyst for Field Analytics in LatAm you will be helping local and global partners by creating a standardized and reliable way to understand Field Operations better and make informed decisions to improve Customer Experience when interacting with our support channels
What You'll Do
- Create and fix dashboards and data sources for regional and global collaborators
- Provide the support teams with relevant insights
- Support in the creation and updating of Monthly Business Reviews for the leadership team
- Assist stakeholders with data-related inquiries about the Field Ops business
- 1 year of experience of reporting and data analysis
- Storytelling skills using data
- English and Spanish proficiency
- Immediate availability to live and work in Mexico City
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Basic to intermediate Python or R
- Relevant experience with Looker Studio
- Relevant experience with Tableau
- Relevant experience with Google Big query
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.