About the Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to drive world-class integrated marketing strategy and plans that create brand impact and drive growth for Uber Mobility Business in France.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing, France, and work with regional and global cross-functional partners to help create the future of the brand: an iconic and influential culture and category shaper in the world of mobility. This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
What You'll Do
- Drive a 360 marketing offense across strategic pillars; continuously developing opportunities to leverage and amplify the Uber brand in France in close collaboration with cross-functional teams, including local ops, media team, product, support, business development and comms team
- Strategy, creation and implementation of brand marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL and experiential) to drive brand favorability and business growth in France
- Manage multiple agencies (creative, social, media) to develop fully integrated campaigns based on local market context and insights
- Ensure alignment of market activities with global brand strategy
- Help manage partnerships with external third-parties, figuring out ways in which we can develop joint marketing activities and co-marketing plans.
- Partner with local agencies and global teams to develop and transcreate world class consumer marketing campaigns from start to finish with cut-through creative, intelligent media plans and strong measurement & learnings
- Work with research and analytics teams for measuring the incremental impact of campaigns to increase ROI of future marketing investments
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities and deliver campaigns or activations against them.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 6+ years in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business impact on time and on budget
- Ability to understand complex strategic concepts, and work across multiple functions and teams
- Experience managing creative and media agency partners
- Experience with ATL and BTL campaigns, bringing to life the global positioning to local markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication + presentation skills
- French and English fluency
Bonus Points If
- Curiosity and creativity. You’re full of fresh ideas to promote the business and elevate the Brand
- High bar for quality, productivity, and delivering results
- Strong leadership presence and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Self-motivation and drive on projects. Ability to work independently and/or within a group setting to push projects to completion.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.