Field Sales Representative, Munich
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Take responsibility for a city in Germany and through your perseverance and enthusiasm ensure that we are getting the best selection for the customer.
- Understand the challenges of the partners and support them throughout the sales cycle.
- Reach out and build relationships with potential key restaurant partners, and systematically manage the market’s sales pipeline.
- Achieve weekly and monthly targets.
- Work with the Territory Manager on strategic projects to optimize the sales cycle, unlock new areas and improve the restaurant partner's experience.
- Deal making: negotiate with top partners within the industry sector to sign them exclusively while ensuring a good return on investment for both parties.
- Pipeline management: identify new business opportunities and build and maintain a strong pipeline of prospects.
- Team: cooperate with cross-functional teams such as Account Management to ensure your partners become successful. You work closely together with other teams to continuously improve the end-to-end sales cycle, from first pitch to first trip.
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- 2-5 years experience in (field) sales.
- You are a natural hunter with excellent communication skills both in person as well as on the phone.
- You are able to adapt to different people and new situations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you can work independently very well and get things done with ease.
- Commercially savvy: you are enthusiastic, a good listener, creative, and a problem solver.
- Fluency in German and English (other languages are a plus).
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships and in demonstrating understanding of a customer's business would be a plus as well as experienced in the hospitality/ quick commerce industry.
- Team player who brings a positive spirit and energy and contributes to a great culture.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.