Sales Representative, Uber Eats, Poland
About the Role
As a Sales Representative, you'll have the opportunity to build strong relationships with Polands best independent restaurants and chains and greatly impact the restaurant selection on Uber Eats. We are seeking someone passionate about food and who enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. Your primary focus will be bringing on new top restaurants and using your pitching, negotiating, and problem solving skills to set up our clients for success.
What You'll Do:
- Close deals with Restaurant Partners in your market by owning the entire end-to-end sales process.
- Own your territory by researching which restaurants we can partner with
- Daily use and registration of sales activities in the CRM system;
- Manage contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products and projects.
- Negotiate and sign exclusive partnerships with top partners.
What You'll Need:
- Confidence in building great relationships with partners & ability to win new business over the phone
- Relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You love challenges; you are excited to solve complex business problems
- You’ve already gained at least two years of Sales experience in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Perseverance. Go Get It attitude towards signing deals with restaurants.
- Fluent in both Polish and English.
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating, and driving contracts to closure.
- Travel availability
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.