The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel integrates seamlessly in any channel so that agents can deliver consistent multilingual support from within their existing workflows. Making it easy for enterprises to grow into new markets and build seamless customer experiences in every corner of the world.
Based in San Francisco, California, Unbabel works with leading customer support and marketing teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Under Armour to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
What's this opportunity about?
Unbabel is looking for a skilled and detail-oriented Salesforce Administrator to join our dynamic team. Every day will bring new challenges and require cross-functional collaboration to maintain and enhance our revenue operations. This role will challenge you to never accept the status quo. Expect to be challenged in this role as you’ll be identifying process improvements in all aspects of revenue operations.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, configuration, and optimization of our Salesforce platform. Your primary goal will be to ensure the smooth operation of Salesforce, streamline business processes, and enhance user experience. Sales users will have direct access to you.
You will report to the Head of Revenue Operations.
- Configure and customize Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain custom objects, fields, and record types.
- Implement and manage workflows, process builder, and approval processes.
- Create and manage user profiles, roles, and permissions.
- Provide user support, troubleshooting, and training.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand user needs and optimize Salesforce for efficiency.
- Perform data imports, exports, and data cleansing activities.
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and security.
- Create and maintain data backups.
- Collaborate with developers to integrate Salesforce with other systems.
- Implement and maintain automation processes using tools like Flow and Apex.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to provide insights into business performance.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Perform regular system audits to ensure data quality and compliance.
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator or you have at least 5 years Salesforce Admin experience
- Experience in Sales and Service Cloud and familiarity with CPQ solutions
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and data model.
- Experience implementing and integrating substantial system improvements within Salesforce Experience with Salesforce Configuration – Flows or Workflows
- A familiarity with Salesforce integrations such as Clearbit, Outreach, Clari
- Experience in a SaaS environment and subscriptions management in Salesforce
- Strong organisation and interpersonal skills
- You are process driven, flexible, with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups;
- A stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Health insurance;
- Stock options;
- Flexible working hours;
- Individual budget to set up your workstation;
- Budget for learning and development;
Unbabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)
Unbabel enables enterprises to offer seamless global support in any channel, and in any language.
The company’s AI-powered language operations platform combines the speed of machine translation with the polish of native-speaking editors, enabling enterprises to grow and build customer trust in every corner of the world.
Already working at Unbabel?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.