Technical Project Lead
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Behind the scenes, health systems have hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of different systems that must communicate with one another. At Artera, we connect with the systems in the hospital that need to communicate to patients.
Artera is looking for a talented Technical Project Lead to join the Professional Services team. This is an individual contributor role. You will work directly alongside a team of Integration Engineers as well as project managers under the direction of our Manager, Technical Services. We are looking for an individual that enjoys understanding the technical details while remaining focused on guiding clients through the implementation process of technical features and integrations. Our team is passionate about optimizing our deployment processes and ensuring our customers have a great experience with our technical teams.
As a member of this team you will:
- Scope and deploy new integrations with clients
- Scope and deploy leading product features
- Improve and create process that allows the team to operate more effectively
- Leverage our integration engine and cloud platform to investigate, diagnose, and solve customer integration issues.
- Assist in monitoring the health of the integration platform, proactively working to remediate problems that will impact system performance, message delivery, or availability.
- Effectively communicate technical issues with clients in non-technical language.
- Bring Mid-Market and Enterprise client integrations live. Includes scoping, testing, and deploying integrations to our clients.
- Work with Integration Engineers to ensure customer scope and business needs are met by the developed integration.
- Lead all aspects of technical project implementations.
- Work with clients and internal members to troubleshoot issues.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal projects from initiation to delivery.
- Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex technology solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Provides Client direction in design and configuration discussions.
- Responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for client’s purchased Artera functionality.
- Works directly with clients to manage initial design, build, testing and deployment of Artera technical functionality.
- Works to troubleshoot and investigate technical integration issues.
- Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements.
- Design and implement technical systems, applications, and process designs to meet client specifications. Responsible for providing complete professional service support for a client or clients, including the identification and development of solutions, design of systems, applications, and processes, and delivery to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing technical role
- 1+ years of experience with HL7v2, FHIR, and other common standards of healthcare system data exchange solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- A passion for managing data and connecting systems
- Experience with IRIS Integration Engine or another Integration Engine
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$97,000 - $129,000
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.