Operations Manager - Assembly & Warehouse
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
About the Role
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing assembly and warehouse personnel, inventory, and shipping at our medical device fulfillment center in North Phoenix, Arizona. You’ll ensure assembly and warehouse personnel follow all established standard operating procedures (SOPs), create schedules to meet production goals, support the development and implementation of SOPs, collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to plan and ensure necessary forms are completed in time for a compliant audit trail of work being performed. In addition, you will work closely with the Quality Control team to make sure documentation and recordkeeping are in accordance with company guidelines. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Strategy and Process Improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for managing assembly and warehouse personnel, inventory, and shipping.
- Responsible for developing SOPs in collaboration with the Quality Team.
- Responsible for personnel adherence to company SOPs.
- Responsible for ensuring facility preparedness for FDA inspections.
- Ensures customers' orders are shipped in a timely manner.
- Works with the Supply Chain and Quality teams to maintain inventory count, receive inventory records, and keep production volume up-to-date in Netsuite.
- Ensure personnel follows company guidelines for safety - including but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment and facility equipment.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Experience managing assembly production lines and warehouse environments.
- Experience managing a medium-sized team of people (10-20+).
- Experience managing temporary employees and communicating with temp agencies.
- Experience in developing and implementing SOPs.
- Experience in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support logistics receiving and shipping of products
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, and fitness
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
See more open positions at Workpath
Something looks off?