Paid Partnerships Coordinator
Sales & Business Development
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Ro, we see creators and influencers as extensions of our team, helping us to spread the word about our missions to help people reach their health goals.
We are looking for a Paid Partnerships Coordinator to support our rapidly growing partnerships team. You’ll be working with creators and advocates across all social platforms to develop best in class UGC content as well as organic influencer partnerships.
You’ll be reporting to the Associate Director, Performance Marketing and joining a team that is passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients across the USA.
What You'll Do:
- Work with UGC creators to develop dynamic content for paid social ads
- Support influencer-based growth marketing efforts by developing and nurturing partnerships that drive sales and build positive brand recognition
- Optimize agreements and collaborations to hit specific growth goals at an efficient return on investment
- Manage partner sourcing, vetting, and outreach
- Work with agencies to identify new partners and strengthen existing partnerships
- Brainstorm fresh UGC ideas based on trends you see on social media as well as your own creative ideas
- Negotiate terms and develop briefs for new partners under the direction of the Associate Director, Performance Marketing
- Handle all partner communications from onboarding and shipping requests, to content review and payment
- Work closely with brand and product to understand business goals and develop best in class content to improve performance
- Organize and share new content with the larger growth team to amplify other paid and owned channels
- Research and keep up on social media and partnership trends
- Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to changing environment
- Monitor and report on partnership performance tracking towards goals and identify key trends and areas for improvement across partnership mediums
- Work with manager to execute projects to improve overall partnership growth and performance
- Assist with creating retrospectives on campaigns from the past month to distill impact and learnings for the organization
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- You have 0-3 years experience managing influencer campaigns or relevant experience in account management or marketing
- You’re extremely detail oriented and organization is second nature to you
- You have strong communication skills and building meaningful relationships with partners is important to you
- You’re a creative and strategic thinker; solving problems with innovative solutions is your jam
- You are a self-starter; once you have direction you can run with it
- You love being a team player and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
- You are goal-oriented and will get creative and pull out all the stops to hit targets
- You care deeply about the quality of your work and how it impacts customers and brand
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
The target base salary for this position ranges from $58,200-$72,500, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.